228 Latrobe Terrace, Geelong West
- Garage spaces1
- Living areas2
- Land size655m2 (Approx.)
- Extra featuresCommercial level - two offices, meeting room, reception, IT room, Cool room, open space office
- Agent nameJodie Bliss
- Phone0410 577 831
Commercial & Residential In One
Sitting on 655 square metres of land, zoned residential growth zone and commercial, this is the one you’ve been searching for – a beautiful blend of residential and commercial situated on a fantastic block in the central location to the CBD of Geelong.
Suited to the savvy investor, or a buyer looking to take advantage of a full commercial level of offices and live onsite in this prestigious suburb of central Geelong, the options are there for the taking.
The property is situated within metres of The Gordon Institute, Geelong train station, central business area including NDIS, Worksafe and TAC building.
The property comprises of:
Ground Floor: Commercial offices
- Meeting Room
- Two offices
- Open space office area
- Utility room
- Kitchen and two toilets plus washroom
- IT Hub and cool room plus single garage.
First Floor : Residential space
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen (well-appointed with 900mm induction cooking, stone benchtops, plenty of storage space)
- Further lounge and Dining
- Main bathroom and laundry
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Timber floorboards, Gas ducted heating, ducted reverse cooling
The property has allowance for four car spaces at the front and four at the rear. Potential rental income for the commercial level is approx $50,000 P.A.
The location is second to none, within such close proximity to Geelong Waterfront, Deakin University, Hospitals, Law Courts, parks and gardens plus the above landmarks. This opportunity is a terrific investment.